Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: Match Stats And Analysis – Liverpool host Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League Final on Saturday 28 May 2022 in the biggest club game of the season. The 67th European Cup/Champions League Final will be played at the Stade de France in Paris. UCL final since 2006. On their way to the final, Liverpool and Real Madrid beat Villarreal and Manchester City in the semi-finals respectively.
Liverpool go into this match having beaten Wolves 3-1 on the last day of the Premier League. However, this victory did not prevent Manchester City from winning the title for the second time. The Reds beat Villarreal 5-2 on aggregate in the semi-finals, followed by a 2-0 win at Anfield and a 3-2 away win at El Madrigal. Liverpool have 22 xG points this season in the UEFA Champions League, but have surpassed that figure by conceding 30 times en route to the final.
Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: Match Stats And Analysis
Similar to how Liverpool overcame their xG of 90, they have 1.4 assists per 90 and outscored their xA of 1.05 per 90. The Reds have a pass accuracy of 87%, which puts them in the top 3% in this category. Liverpool also attempted 72 passes in the final third, with an accuracy rate of 76%. The Reds have been successful in 76% of their saves this UEFA Champions League campaign.
Real Madrid 2 3 Chelsea Match Stats And Highlights (5 4 Agg)
Real Madrid come into this game after a goalless draw against Real Betis in their last La Liga game of the season. Los Blancos finished their title run with 26 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses. Real Madrid beat Manchester City 6-5 on aggregate in the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League. They lost the first leg 3-4 at the Etihad Stadium before winning the second leg 3-1 at the Santiago Bernabéu after extra time. Real Madrid have the second most dribbles this season with 203.
Toni Kroos has been Real Madrid’s most successful threat creator in the UEFA Champions League this season. However, most of these came from the set. Karim Benzema posed the biggest threat from open play. Vinicius Junior tops Los Blancos’ assists list this UCL season with six to his name, followed by Luka Modric and Ferland Mendy in second and third place.
Real Madrid is on the map for this season’s UEFA Champions League. Karim Benzema has scored 15 times, including three from the penalty spot. Rodrigo Goes is second with five wins in just four starts. In total, Real Madrid took 175 shots and scored 27 goals, which is 6.48 shots per goal.
Manchester City may have ended Liverpool’s quadruple hopes on Sunday, but they could become the first English team in history to win the League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League in the same season. However, they will face a familiar and strong Real Madrid side, who have won again against PSG, Chelsea (all) and Manchester City under Carlo Ancelotti, and reached the final.
Highlights: Liverpool 0 1 Real Madrid
Previous fixtures, form guides, previous finals, highlights and stats: everything you wanted to know ahead of the 2022 Champions League final (and more).
Liverpool and Real Madrid, two of the most successful teams in Euro Cup history, will meet in the final for the third time as the 2021/22 Champions League comes to a close at the Stade de France.
• Madrid’s last win, their third consecutive Champions League victory, came in 1981 in Paris when England beat their Spanish rivals and won their third European Cup in five years in Kiev in 2018. .
Liverpool V Real Madrid: Europa Champions League Final Match,team News,goal Scorers And Stats
• The Spanish side also beat Liverpool in the quarter-finals last season, knocking out two of Liverpool’s Premier League rivals in a row this season. The Reds, however, secured their second straight draw against Spain after defeating Villarreal in the semi-finals.
• Liverpool are aiming for a seventh European Cup and a third Champions League triumph, while Madrid have lifted the trophy 13 times in seven Champions League campaigns, two records for the competition.
• Madrid have never lost a Champions League final. It will be their eighth appearance in the game, a new record, surpassing the seven held by AC Milan and Juventus.
• Madrid’s Carlo Ancelotti is the first manager to lead a team to five Champions League finals and is seeking a record fourth European Cup win. He shares the benchmark three with former Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane and Liverpool’s Bob Paisley. And if he wins, Ancelotti will become the first coach to win the Champions League twice with more than one team.
Road To Champions League Final: Liverpool Vs. Real Madrid
• It is the first time that the same team has met three times in the European Cup final. Madrid vs. Reims (1956, 1959), AC Milan vs. Ajax (1969, 1995), Ajax vs. Juventus (1973, 1996), Milan vs. Benfica (1963, 1990), Liverpool vs. Milan (2005, 2007), Barcelona vs. Manchester United (2009, 2011), Madrid and Atlético (2014, 2016), Madrid and Juventus (1998, 2017).
• This is the fifth Champions League final between England and Spain, one more than Italy and Spain.
• This is Liverpool’s 23rd final appearance. In addition to nine European Cup appearances, they are three Cup/Europa League champions (1973, 1976, 2001), losing in the 2016 final, and have won the Super Cup in 1977, 2001, 2005, 2019, 1978 and 1984. They also won the 1965/66 UEFA Champions League. cup finals, lost in 1981 and 1984 European/South American Cup finals. So their overall record in the finals is W13 L9.
• Trent Alexander-Arnold, Virgil van Dijk, Andrew Robertson, James Milner, Jordan Henderson, Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane all started as Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool lost to Madrid in the 2018 final.
Three Reasons Real Madrid Out Thought And Beat Liverpool Despite Have Far Fewer Shots And Being Dominated
• 12 months later, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Salah, Firmino, Mane, Alisson, Joel Matip, Fabinho and substitutes Milner, Joe Gomez and Divock Origi led Liverpool to victory against Tottenham.
• In 2019, Liverpool goalscorers Salah and Origi can join Mane’s list of seven players to have scored in two Champions League finals, following their goals against Madrid in 2018. Gareth Bale, Samuel Eto’o, Lionel Messi, Sergio Ramos, Raul Gonzalez, Mario Mandzukic and Cristiano Ronaldo, the only player to score three goals, have made it to the various finals.
• Madrid have won the European Cup 13 times and won the Champions League in each of the last seven finals. Their final achievements W13 L3:
• In 2017, Madrid became the first team to successfully defend their Champions League trophy. They became the first team since Milan (1989, 1990) to host the European Cup. With their victory in 2018, they became the first team to win the trophy twice in three consecutive years.
We Simulated Liverpool Vs Real Madrid To Get A Champions League Final Score Prediction
• Bale, who scored against Atlético in 2014 and against Liverpool four years later, can join Cristiano Ronaldo in scoring three goals in the final. Marcelo (2014), Marco Asensio, Casemiro (both 2017) and Karim Benzema (2018) are looking to join the list of players who have scored in two finals.
• Luka Modric, Benzema, Dani Carvajal, Marcelo, Bale and Isco could win a fifth Champions League final for Madrid.
• In addition to these six, Toni Kroos and Casemiro appeared in 2016, 2017 and 2018, while Asensio appeared as a substitute in 2017 and 2018, Lucas Vazquez in 2016 and Nacho in 2018.
• Madrid’s win in Kiev marked the Spanish side’s 11th Champions League win, five more than second-placed England and six more than Italy. Germany (four) is the only country with multiple victories.
Liverpool V Real Madrid
• This is Madrid’s 33rd final appearance. In addition to playing in the European Cup 16 times, they also won the European Cup in 1985 and 1986 and the European Cup in 1971 and 1983. They won Super Bowls in 2002, 2014, 2016, and 2017 with 19,008 losses. and 2018, won the European/South American Cup in 1960, 1998 and 2002 and lost in 1966 and 2000.
• Most recently, Zidane’s Madrid became the first team to win three European Cups in a row with a 3-1 win over a side currently managed by Liverpool in the final of the group stage at NSC Olimpiyski, Kyiv on 26 May 2018.
Liverpool real madrid tickets, liverpool match stats, liverpool vs real madrid tickets, liverpool v everton match stats, arsenal v liverpool match stats, liverpool everton match stats, real madrid vs liverpool, liverpool vs everton match stats, liverpool vs real madrid live, liverpool v real madrid, real madrid vs liverpool live match, real madrid liverpool